• Bethany Beach Town Hall will be closed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, Dec. 23-25, for the Christmas holiday, and on Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020, for New Year’s Day.
• Bethany Beach’s pay-to-park season ended on Sept. 15. It will return on May 15, 2020.
• Prohibitions on dogs on the beach and boardwalk in Bethany Beach ended on Sept. 30. They will resume on May 15, 2020.
• The regular meetings of the Bethany Beach Town Council and Planning Commission are now being broadcast, with video, over the Internet via the Town’s website at www.townofbethanybeach.com, under Live-Audio Broadcasts. Both meetings are at town hall. Additional meetings, such as committee meetings, may also be broadcast and/or recorded, and may be available on the website. The next council meeting is set for Jan. 17, 2020, with the next P&Z meeting set for Jan. 18, 2020.
• The South Bethany Planning Commission will host a public hearing on Dec. 27 at 10 a.m. to consider a partitioning request for 235 Bayshore Drive (trustee Edward Bower). All interested parties can submit comments at the hearing, or beforehand to town hall.
• Prohibitions on dogs on the beach ended on Oct. 15. They will resume on May 15, 2020.
• The Town of South Bethany’s website is located at www.southbethany.org.
• The Town of Ocean View’s Facebook page can be found at www.facebook.com/townofoceanview.
• The Ocean View town website is located at www.oceanviewde.com.
• The Town of Millville’s Facebook page can be found at www.facebook.com/townofmillville. There is no sign-up/log-on required, it’s free & open to the public.
• The Millville town website is located at www.millville.delaware.gov.
• The Selbyville Downtown Revitalization Group is seeking public input on the future of Selbyville in a five-minute survey. Anyone in the region can fill out the Downtown Revitalization Survey anonymously, or sign their name to their submission by Dec. 23 for a chance to win a prize drawing. The survey is online at www.surveymonkey.com/r/V5RLQK8. Details are online at https://selbyville.delaware.gov.
• Town Hall is a drop off location for new or nearly new coats, sweatpants, sweatshirts and warm socks. After Dec. 31, the GFWC Selbyville Community Club will donate all of these items to Delaware Center for Homeless Veterans.
• The next regular town council meeting will be Monday, Jan. 6, at 7 p.m.
• Selbyville Town Hall and the Selbyville Police Department are now located at 1 West Church Street, Selbyville. All other phone, fax and email contacts remain the same.
• The Park Street ball field is available for organized recreation groups. There is no fee. Download a permit request form and return it to Town Hall.
• Community Legal Aide Society will provide free legal services for legal or undocumented immigrants who have been victims of crime. Services are available on Tuesdays at Selbyville Police Department. For additional information, contact the police department at (302) 436-5085 or visit Town website.
• Bulk trash is collected on the first Wednesday of each month (one item per household, like a television).
• The new town website is www.Selbyville.Delaware.gov.
Indian River School District
• School will be closed from Dec. 21 to Jan. 5, 2020, for winter break. School resumes on Monday, Jan. 6.
• The Citizens Budget Oversight Committee will meet quarterly at 6 p.m. on Wednesdays, Jan. 15, April 22, July 15 and Oct. 21. Meetings are open to the public and take place at the Indian River Educational Complex in Selbyville.
• The next regular monthly meeting of IRSD Board of Education will be Monday, Jan. 27, at 7 p.m. at Indian River High School.
• The school district website is www.irsd.net.